Friday, May 29, 2009

Black Black Gum Review

Step aside coffee, make way energy drinks, its time for the new kid on the block!!

What do you look for in a chewing gum? I look for something that tastes great, keeps me alert, freshens my breath up a bit, and flavor that lasts.

The first time I bought a pack of Black Black gum from Japan I had no idea that it had caffeine in it. The only thing I knew about the gum was it had a funny slogan on the pack, "Hi-Technical Excellent taste and flavor". I thought to myself how technical could gum really be? So I bought a pack and popped a stick into my mouth.

The almost overwhelming mint flavor hits you right away, a real eye opening experience. I guess that's where they get you. A strong burst of flavor and then the caffeine kicks in to keep you going.

The story goes that caffeine is absorbed 3Xs faster by gum then drinking coffee. I would recommend this gum to anyone who enjoys a truly unique flavorful gum that does more then just cause tooth decay.

Not only has this gum become an Internet sensation it was also mentioned in "Wired Magazine".
A big hit with Internet gamers, anyone who drives a car, and people who don't like the taste of coffee or the stained teeth it can sometimes lead to.

Check out a TV commercial for Lottes Black Black Gum.



So all in all I concur with the slogan, a very "Hi-Technical" gum that keeps you going. And remember inside some packs of Black Black you can get rare sticks that say "Yes Chewing" on them.

You can pick up Black Black here: http://itsjapcrap.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=4517475

No comments:

Post a Comment